Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

jay_mcfc said:
Now I don't mind you doubting that ultimately him saying he'll never play for us might not be the truth but if anyone is calling me or the girl a liar I will actually fight you.
Jesus jay calm down mate its only the interweb. In fact no Fuck it your all liar's. Yep thats right liars! Come on then put em up. Last one to press f5 is a pussy!

gaz76 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Now I don't mind you doubting that ultimately him saying he'll never play for us might not be the truth but if anyone is calling me or the girl a liar I will actually fight you.
Jesus jay calm down mate its only the interweb. In fact no Fuck it your all liar's. Yep thats right liars! Come on then put em up. Last one to press f5 is a pussy!

PMSL!

so has he actually beeen quoted as saying this in the press?

or is this yet another rumour?

did he say that to your friend?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
What the fuck has this got to do with Van Nistelrooy?

Haha! Quality!

I think we wont really be in a position to cherry pick the worlds best players until we're playing in the Champions League regularly. (Unless ofcourse there are unusual circumstances ie: Robinho) A lot of players are motivated by money but I think most of the bigger names want to play CL football regularly. (Hope I'm wrong by the way! I'd settle for a greedy galactico if he snares us some points!)

At the moment I think we should be focusing of signing the better players from the sides that are challenging for the UEFA Cup places and mid-table. Strengthening our squad from the teams around where our target was to finish in the league. Players such as Barry, Crouch, Laursen, Arteta are experienced premiership players who would add to our squad and would surely be available in the current financial climate.

These would be more realistic targets than Villa, Kaka etc mind you some of you will probably accuse me of not being ambitious enough (or a rag, you cheeky devils!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.