Kaka...straight from the horses mouth

jay_mcfc said:
Now I don't mind you doubting that ultimately him saying he'll never play for us might not be the truth but if anyone is calling me or the girl a liar I will actually fight you.

LOL...I'm prepared to bet my house Kaka said absolutely no such thing. So in effect I'm calling your friend a liar...

And anyway, it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tenuous, why on earth would you even bother posting it...?????

You should think logically Jay...Kaka's at a party which presumably is quite busy. He's Kaka so without doubt he's surrounded by people. Your friend wanders over, gives him a wink and says, "You going to join City or what...?" He replies, in front of everyone around him, everyone who's listening to him, "No chance, the only club I'd ever join in England is Chelsea." Do me a fucking favour!

It would be headline news all over the world...

Still, I suppose it keeps the masses entertained...

ManCityX said:
So much fail in this topic. I can't believe how stupid some of you lot are!

Unless I'm the stupid one and this was just a joke thread...

>_>

^ ^
~

quiet_riot said:
I've seen her wall post, she's quite fit as well.

Just the type who might attract the attention of a superstar footballer or two hey?

She's S.African and has no interest in football at all. You lot are so damn paranoid these days that you would have to think twice when your mother calls you son. A sad situation if you ask me. Like I say I don't particularly believe that he won't ever sign for us but this girl is no bullshitter I mean come on, in the twisted world of bluemoon people might get their pleasures from winding people up but what the fuck has this girl got to gain from lying about this?

The party invitation that went out on facebook was for women only, me thinks the exact reason for that was for them to talk to the boys. She says Kaka seems like a nice young boy and she enjoyed chatting to him whilst Maldini and Nesta were a bit mental and most of the players were smoking and drinking quite heavily!

And Billy, I stopped reading your post when you put sooooooooooooooooooooooo in it.

BillyShears said:
jay_mcfc said:
Now I don't mind you doubting that ultimately him saying he'll never play for us might not be the truth but if anyone is calling me or the girl a liar I will actually fight you.

LOL...I'm prepared to bet my house Kaka said absolutely no such thing. So in effect I'm calling your friend a liar...

And anyway, it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tenuous, why on earth would you even bother posting it...?????

You should think logically Jay...Kaka's at a party which presumably is quite busy. He's Kaka so without doubt he's surrounded by people. Your friend wanders over, gives him a wink and says, "You going to join City or what...?" He replies, in front of everyone around him, everyone who's listening to him, "No chance, the only club I'd ever join in England is Chelsea." Do me a fucking favour!

It would be headline news all over the world...

Still, I suppose it keeps the masses entertained...

Or if we assume that him and his mates already know that he just agreed to sign for us they all had a good laugh at their private joke..

jay_mcfc said:
And Billy, I stopped reading your post when you put sooooooooooooooooooooooo in it.

I'd totally forgotten that you only read the posts of people who agree with you...

Ignorance truly is bliss in your world...;- )

BillyShears said:
I'd totally forgotten that you only read the posts of people who agree with you...

Ignorance truly is bliss in your world...;- )

Or reply to people who talk like 14 year old American girls? I mean that's sooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly super cool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.