Kaka to United.....

il padrino

why does everyone appear to be in denial about this??

he recently said in an interview he wants to play in england
hes already turned us down, Arsenal couldnt afford him, and Chelsea is unlikely (unless they bring in Ancelotti as coach)
like it or not, United are the biggest club in england, the european champions and could provide the stage for him to showcase his talents.
i personally believe this will happen.
not because im a 'rag'; simply because im in touch with reality and dont need blue tinted specs to support City

Oh dear...
They cannot afford him!
the rumour was made up on the united forum

il padrino said:
why does everyone appear to be in denial about this??

he recently said in an interview he wants to play in england
hes already turned us down, Arsenal couldnt afford him, and Chelsea is unlikely (unless they bring in Ancelotti as coach)
like it or not, United are the biggest club in england, the european champions and could provide the stage for him to showcase his talents.
i personally believe this will happen.
not because im a 'rag'; simply because im in touch with reality and dont need blue tinted specs to support City

IN the REAL world mate our RAG neighbours have over £600,000,000 of debt and in the the real world that's a lot of lolly, blue tinted or not!

Theo555 said:
Oh dear...
They cannot afford him!
the rumour was made up on the united forum

Indeed. I don't need to be an accountant to know who can afford him and who can't.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snoring.jpg

He has had a really poor season at Milan, he is not performing for Brazil either.
We have a young man called Stephen Ireland who i believe will become a better player than Kaka in the next 5 years. Superman cost nothing at all and is City threw and threw.

United are financially in a mess and it looks like they are releasing a few players (BIG NAMES) in the summer, but cushioning the blow by bringing in Kaka.

I would not be surprised if Roony goes with Ronaldo as the Glaziers are in a complete mess financially and next season i believe this will be the main subject of the football world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.