Kaka to United.....

im confident i will be proved right in the summer
they will be able afford him with change left over once Ronaldo heads for madrid
i bet he will be downgraded from world-class to overrated when he signs for them aswell
and once Ronaldo joins Real people on here will finally recognise his talent

5knuckleshuffle said:
He has had a really poor season at Milan, he is not performing for Brazil either.
We have a young man called Stephen Ireland who i believe will become a better player than Kaka in the next 5 years. Superman cost nothing at all and is City threw and threw.

United are financially in a mess and it looks like they are releasing a few players (BIG NAMES) in the summer, but cushioning the blow by bringing in Kaka.

I would not be surprised if Roony goes with Ronaldo as the Glaziers are in a complete mess financially and next season i believe this will be the main subject of the football world.

will they releasing that many players???

Bacon face will retire if that the case and the next guy in will have one hell of a short job trying to follow him and losing key players.

I wonder how many on here wouldn't want Rooney

5knuckleshuffle said:
He has had a really poor season at Milan, he is not performing for Brazil either.
We have a young man called Stephen Ireland who i believe will become a better player than Kaka in the next 5 years. Superman cost nothing at all and is City threw and threw.

United are financially in a mess and it looks like they are releasing a few players (BIG NAMES) in the summer, but cushioning the blow by bringing in Kaka.

I would not be surprised if Roony goes with Ronaldo as the Glaziers are in a complete mess financially and next season i believe this will be the main subject of the football world.

Apparantly Kaka has some sort of chronic knee problem, that means he will have spells where he is out injured, and will never be 100% at the very top of his game.

Unknown_Genius said:
5knuckleshuffle said:

Apparantly Kaka has some sort of chronic knee problem, that means he will have spells where he is out injured, and will never be 100% at the very top of his game.

Is this why we bought Bellamy instead :)

Petetheblu said:
Unknown_Genius said:
5knuckleshuffle said:

Is this why we bought Bellamy instead :)

lol

what baffles me is that if Kaka is 'so happy at milan' why are they continued rumours about his future, something is not right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.