Kaka to United.....

Brucie Bonus said:
Please don't say "I personally".

Haha somebody equally fastidious as my good self.

Can we also agree to not use And or But at the beginning of a sentence, it's just bad grammar, now stop it! Also, whilst I'm on my high horse, lend and borrow are not to be confused with one another and neither are to or too. I thank you kindly.

Can we also stop threads on those over the road, I come on here to talk about City.

MikeF said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Can we also agree to not use And or But at the beginning of a sentence, it's just bad grammar, now stop it! Also, whilst I'm on my high horse, lend and borrow are not to be confused with one another and neither are to or too. I thank you kindly.

Can we also stop threads on those over the road, I come on here to talk about City.

BUT I PERSONALLY LIKE IT INNIT.
AND THATS YOUR BAD LUCK TOO, AND GET OVER YOURsELF MAN and stop lending my time....

Petetheblu said:
MikeF said:
Brucie Bonus said:

BUT I PERSONALLY LIKE IT INNIT.
AND THATS YOUR BAD LUCK TOO, AND GET OVER YOURsELF MAN and stop lending my time....

ha sounds like a lyric from lilly allen.....innit!

il padrino said:
why does everyone appear to be in denial about this??

he recently said in an interview he wants to play in england
hes already turned us down, Arsenal couldnt afford him, and Chelsea is unlikely (unless they bring in Ancelotti as coach)
like it or not, United are the biggest club in england, the european champions and could provide the stage for him to showcase his talents.
i personally believe this will happen.
not because im a 'rag'; simply because im in touch with reality and dont need blue tinted specs to support City

IT WAS MADE UPPP!!! ITS CALLED A RUMOURRR!! god get over your self! can man u afford im? NO they are in DEBTTT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.