KAKA - WHAT HAPPENED AJAY

Good article.

But (and I am sure it was a very difficult situation), I still don't understand why GC couldn't just make them an offer for his salary when they pushed the point? Surely if he earns money from other sponsors that's not going to cost us anything, so why should it affect what we would pay him?

Don't get it. Having come all that way, surely better to just come out with a figure than walk away?

But I have to admit that my experience of negotiating multi-million pound transfer deals is rather limited! :-D

Pretty clear to me that Milan got cold feet and were looking for a way out. Since the club was no longer in a selling mood, Kaka had no reason to go, so his people (and Milan) made it clear that they were not really interested any more.

havelocke said:
Dubai Blue said:
Kaka, City did establish, earns £12m a year after tax with a further £7m-8m from commercial revenue.

Hmmm, that means he was on 230k a week after tax, and probably 400k before tax. I somehow don't believe that to be honest. And this is before commercial revenue is taken into account.

I take everything bad I said about Cook on Monday night back, he conducted himself in a very respected and honourable way, it was the Milan end that was a circus, I think in the summer they will realise the money they have lost when seeing how old their team is with no money to replace players and no chance of getting money for the ageing players and may very well send feelers out to see if they have any chance of resurrecting it. They were narrow minded, putting the popularity of one player before the financial safety of the club.

I take everything bad I said about Cook on Monday night back, he conducted himself in a very respected and honourable way, it was the Milan end that was a circus, I think in the summer they will realise the money they have lost when seeing how old their team is with no money to replace players and no chance of getting money for the ageing players and may very well send feelers out to see if they have any chance of resurrecting it. They were narrow minded, putting the popularity of one player before the financial safety of the club.

blue_soundwave said:
wrongun73 said:
"i know nothing, but i believe we have 3 more to come including one BIG one still"
AJAY 04:49

ronaldo320_stella_1219825318.jpg

?

mega fat

bowdonblue said:
Good article.

But (and I am sure it was a very difficult situation), I still don't understand why GC couldn't just make them an offer for his salary when they pushed the point? Surely if he earns money from other sponsors that's not going to cost us anything, so why should it affect what we would pay him?

Don't get it. Having come all that way, surely better to just come out with a figure than walk away?

But I have to admit that my experience of negotiating multi-million pound transfer deals is rather limited! :-D

i do million pound deals every week and its a piece of piss,i go to shop put £1 on the lottery and hope the deal wins me a million

bowdonblue said:
Good article.

Because he is thinking of the club long term, these negotiations are very complex

city had agreed a fee for kaka,i think its fair to ask what kaka`s earnings were presently,as to see how they could improve them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.