KAKA YES OR NO

I just get a feeling that the move will be done until summer, he obviously loves Milan and maybe feels he would be letting team/fans down mid-season. It's gonna be a long few days!

I dont think negotiations would have advanced this far if Kaka was just going to say no.

*Looks at watch.
*Weigh's up whether or not time for a PW at work before anyone else arrives.
*Starts sprinting toward the bogs.....

de niro said:
all the texts and pm's i have had say its done.
i wont believe anything untill he lines up in place of vass.
now THATS confirmation.

Text's and PM's from people who actually know something (ITK) mate?

No footballer is worth the 130m we are supposedly now offering. We should walk away and snap him up for 75m in the summer instead. Meanwhile, we should be buying some quality defenders and tough tackling midfielders of the Palacios mould to help us climb the table. If we provide the service to our existing strikers, they will score.

from my understanding the money were offering for Kaka is not just for the player but also a make weight for others to join so the sums are irrelevant as he will be the catalyst for all our other deals.
I do see it as DEAD MAN WALKING for MH in the summer though,if Kaka has these clauses in his contract that we will be in Champions league in 2 yrs i cant see ADUG having faith in MH taking us there.I would suggest that Kaka has already been told that a manager of top quality will be here by the summer .
So in short YES Kaka in for me

stockholm blue syndrome said:
from my understanding the money were offering for Kaka is not just for the player but also a make weight for others to join so the sums are irrelevant as he will be the catalyst for all our other deals.
I do see it as DEAD MAN WALKING for MH in the summer though,if Kaka has these clauses in his contract that we will be in Champions league in 2 yrs i cant see ADUG having faith in MH taking us there.I would suggest that Kaka has already been told that a manager of top quality will be here by the summer .
So in short YES Kaka in for me
another hughes out in the transfer forum.
dick.
give it up ffs.

I hope he will, but think its going to blow up in our face, why? No other reason than we are city and looking at it from a logical standpoint it wouldn't be in anyones interest to make it this public if it was all going to be shot down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.