KAKA YES OR NO

de niro said:
stockholm blue syndrome said:
from my understanding the money were offering for Kaka is not just for the player but also a make weight for others to join so the sums are irrelevant as he will be the catalyst for all our other deals.
I do see it as DEAD MAN WALKING for MH in the summer though,if Kaka has these clauses in his contract that we will be in Champions league in 2 yrs i cant see ADUG having faith in MH taking us there.I would suggest that Kaka has already been told that a manager of top quality will be here by the summer .
So in short YES Kaka in for me
another hughes out in the transfer forum.
dick.
give it up ffs.
Its not a Hughes out thread you Tart what im saying is if they are trying to entice Kaka with a clause that city will loose 50 mil by having to sell him on in 2 yrs if were not in the champions league imo i dont think they will take that plan with MH at the helm 5yr plan maybe but not 2 so they will look to a manager like Ancellote or Mourinho

For some reason I feel less confident this morning than I did last night, dont know why this is the case but I just have a horrible feeling today that this is gonna go tits up!

I've heard the only thing holding the deal up is that City have not yet printed his sky blue "Jesus loves you'' t-shirt !

de niro said:
from my understanding the money were offering for Kaka is not just for the player but also a make weight for others to join so the sums are irrelevant as he will be the catalyst for all our other deals.
I do see it as DEAD MAN WALKING for MH in the summer though,if Kaka has these clauses in his contract that we will be in Champions league in 2 yrs i cant see ADUG having faith in MH taking us there.I would suggest that Kaka has already been told that a manager of top quality will be here by the summer .
So in short YES Kaka in for me
another hughes out in the transfer forum.
dick.
give it up ffs.
Its not a Hughes out thread you Tart what im saying is if they are trying to entice Kaka with a clause that city will loose 50 mil by having to sell him on in 2 yrs if were not in the champions league imo i dont think they will take that plan with MH at the helm 5yr plan maybe but not 2 so they will look to a manager like Ancellote or Mourinho
Yes it is a Hughes out shout.
If you read between the lines what your saying is that it`s yes for you if we get an Ancelotte or Mourinho in as manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.