KAKA'

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Fair enough, They give their opinion. I give mine. He is not worth 60 Million!!! No footballer is!! The amount of money in football nowadays is just mad.

Weren't we offering 90 million last year ?

Exactly, Why the fuck were we doing that??!! Even though we have all the money in the world. I would have been delighted to see him come but at that amount of money. Bloody hell, Its just mad!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he purposely played that shit as to do not fuck Milan over.

city4eva96 said:
im just watchin the madrid v milan game and i am so glad we did not buy kaka seriously he is not even worth 20 mill never mind 60 mill or whatever madrid payed i have not even seen him on the pitch

you sir, are a buffoon of the highest order, and ought not to be allowed anywhere near a keyboard again, with opinions like that.

imo, natch. ;)

edit:
Goater666 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he purposely played that shit as to do not fuck Milan over.

my giddy aunt, there's another one!

melman said:
Goater666 said:

What you on about ya dick, i still rate Kaka as one of the best in the world!

proof - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=141945" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=141945</a>

Goater666 said:
melman said:

What you on about ya dick, i still rate Kaka as one of the best in the world!

proof - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=141945" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=141945</a>

He wasn't saying he thinks that you don't rate Kaka, he was saying that he thinks you're a buffoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.