Kalidou Koulibaly

Good question. Why do you worry that much about what Koulibaly would cost ?
I've never doubted his talent it's a question of how many times City can be burnt by that twat Of an owner at Napoli.

PSG wouldnt blink if he wanted an easy life in a two bit League in France??

My argument still stands Koulabily isnt anything neat €90m yet PSG would pay it.

City wouldnt budge on Maguire & Maguire wanted City.

UTD & PSG throw ££££££££ at it yet get away with murder, UTD have lent millions once again yet City get called out?
PSG spend 100's of millions yet prize money in France is what exactly?

Naymar is no bigger than he was in Barca playing 2nd fiddle to Messi,

If & a big if Koulabily does come to City it's down to the player & I applaud him wanting City & Pep & not the millions he would be given more at PSG & UTD

Wont be long before Naymar goes back to Barca & Mbappa fucks off to Real.

He has seriously gotten worse sine he played for dortmund -

Managers make mistakes (all of them - no one is infalable - and its not like Im the only one with this opinion on Gundogan)

Watch him closely next time we play against a top class side with pace and ho press. Yes i can see his attriubtes - keeps the game ticking over with simple passes and retaining possession (lots of sideways passes and back passes) but watch his defenisve side of his game - its not good at all. Ive seen him back out of challenges, his revovary runs are very slow. He gets caught in possession (especially in the second half of games) He also adds very little going forward (i dont know his stats on assists and goals but i cant imagine its great)

He was our best midfield player v Chelsea,
He isn't world class, he hansnt one attribute that is extra special, I wish he was more dynamic, but I also see his attributes and so does pep.
I actually think De druyne has struggled for fitness and Rodri so far, david is class but a bit slower, energy is needed in Midfield, Foden and bernard could do that.
As for other posters saying he is no good, I can show you posters who do not rate all of our players bar kdb and aguero, and we won the treble last year.

I've never doubted his talent it's a question of how many times City can be burnt by that twat Of an owner at Napoli.

PSG wouldnt blink if he wanted an easy life in a two bit League in France??

My argument still stands Koulabily isnt anything neat €90m yet PSG would pay it.

City wouldnt budge on Maguire & Maguire wanted City.

UTD & PSG throw ££££££££ at it yet get away with murder, UTD have lent millions once again yet City get called out?
PSG spend 100's of millions yet prize money in France is what exactly?

Naymar is no bigger than he was in Barca playing 2nd fiddle to Messi,

If & a big if Koulabily does come to City it's down to the player & I applaud him wanting City & Pep & not the millions he would be given more at PSG & UTD

Wont be long before Naymar goes back to Barca & Mbappa fucks off to Real.
You do realise when you talk about PSG spending like that you sound exactly like fans of other clubs talking about us.

He was our best midfield player v Chelsea,
He isn't world class, he hansnt one attribute that is extra special, I wish he was more dynamic, but I also see his attributes and so does pep.
I actually think De druyne has struggled for fitness and Rodri so far, david is class but a bit slower, energy is needed in Midfield, Foden and bernard could do that.
As for other posters saying he is no good, I can show you posters who do not rate all of our players bar kdb and aguero, and we won the treble last year.

what? he was partly responsible for the first goal - yes Mendy was mainly culpable but he could have taken charge and didnt - and his recovary run was a joke! He los the ball numerous times in possession as well (esp when we were down to 10 men).
Gundogan should be the first out the door -as you say he has not one special attribute - we have better attacking midfielders and better defensive ones - he is actually pointless and doesnt contribute - he is a weak link in the squaf and along with Mendy should be shipped out but as people say Pep seems to like him so we will probably have to put up with an ageing deteriorating Gundogan who offers nothing - hopefully some German team come in for him so he can s ee out his last days there - with him on the pitch we are ALWAYS weaker.

I think we already know the answer to it -Gundogan is nowhere near as good and never will be

I just think he should be kept in reserve to play the 6 role when we dont/cant use rodri - Gundogan should never be there
You know my view, but nothing would make me happier than for City to unload Gundogan. I’d have a street party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.