Kalidou Koulibaly

It's naive of you to think that's what I think. More like than not City is hoping this season was an anomaly and not a sign of his future potential.

But they sure as hell don't think he's been phenomenonal this season.

Perhaps Pep has more knowledge than yourself on CB’s.

Garcia was quite clearly left to mark Mané on purpose, with Walker pushing up far more than he normally does in order to keep their midfield occupied and Robertson isolated against Sterling.

He did struggle once or twice but its testament to Peps trust in the lad that he gave him that responsibility.
Double like

It's naive of you to think that's what I think. More like than not City is hoping this season was an anomaly and not a sign of his future potential.

But they sure as hell don't think he's been phenomenonal this season.

How many full Napoli games have you watched this season?

He does. But he's also been wrong on CBs so he is not infallible.

And Soyuncu would suggest he's going for the same method he did with Stones, and that didn't work. Koulibaly comes with a guarantee of quality whatever your ratings suggest. Soyuncu doesn't. He's had one good half season and Leicester I think have been pretty average in 2020.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.