Kalidou Koulibaly

Is the Koulibaly deal in danger ?
Last couple of days we have been linked with Carlos,Reuben and Geminez
Or City treading water telling Napoli we can go else where to find our defender if Napoli creates any issue
Could also be a ploy tk put pressure on Napoli but having said that you need to have multiple options especially while we target a Napolinplayer

Could also be a ploy tk put pressure on Napoli but having said that you need to have multiple options especially while we target a Napolinplayer

Yeah looks this away. It was almost a certain transfer before CAS exonerated us and suddenly when things have gone more roseir the transfer seems to look more complicated
We do need a defender though.
I fear for the real madrid match. Those guys are getting better and Zidane has made them a very tight unit. Some KDB magic is what will be required and hopefully we don't concede within 30 mins

According to Italian paper Corriere, City haven't got anywhere near Napoli's asking price.

Not sure how putting in low offers like Bayern is going to help?

Interestingly, L'Equipe reporting that Napoli are on the verge of signing Victor Osimhen from Lille, for potentially more than Lille received from Arsenal for Pepe. Quite an expensive outlay. Even if Osimhen is a forward, it always helps to see if money is going out one door before money comes in the other...

Ian Wright is saying this transfer may already be done, I'm not going to send a link, hate the gutter press, but it's on City news now.

I would say if we are allover this then nothing to get woried about

Just don't see anything being done till Prem, FA Cup & possibly Champs out of the way.

We have players to ship out 1st so imo if Koulabily wants City no need to panic if Napoli play a game but player definately wants to come then going up a few million in the next few weeks will happen but City will like always have a limit

Press always seem to be a couple of weeks behind events so I ain't bothered what they say to be honest. This has all the hallmarks of yet another drawn out transfer from an Italian club. ( Hope I am wrong)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.