Kalidou Koulibaly

I always find it weird when reports try to be convincing about prices but they give you a range. Why would de Laurentiis say he wants 80-90? If he were to have said that de Laurentiis, no one would offer 90 lol.

That’s like selling a vehicle and you tell a prospective buyer you want 10 to 20k for it. I’ll tell you right now they won’t offer 20 haha.

Well we know how Laurentiis is. This will be dragging for weeks, and then United will come in with an offer after Txiki arguing over 5m euros for weeks and he will go there.

Well we know how Laurentiis is. This will be dragging for weeks, and then United will come in with an offer after Txiki arguing over 5m euros for weeks and he will go there.

Yep it’s predictable and tiresome our way of purchasing players.

Yep it’s predictable and tiresome our way of purchasing players.
No it’s sensible and long term, and so far has led to better results over the past 10 years than any of our domestic rivals. KDB, Sterling, Laporte, Ederson even back to Aguero, Silva Toure have all worked out better than those we miss out on. I trust the people that brought the squad together that got 100 points and went on to make a clean sweep of domestic trophies, to rebuild and do it again.

No it’s sensible and long term, and so far has led to better results over the past 10 years than any of our domestic rivals. KDB, Sterling, Laporte, Ederson even back to Aguero, Silva Toure have all worked out better than those we miss out on. I trust the people that brought the squad together that got 100 points and went on to make a clean sweep of domestic trophies, to rebuild and do it again.

Yeah no problem outcome it’s just the dance to we get the player that’s tiresome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.