Kalidou Koulibaly

Our pattern of walking away from CBs because they're 'too expensive' needs to end this summer with Koulibaly. Pay whatever. this is an essential purchase and we can not miss him.
No purchase is essential, we've heard this sort of bollocks continuously over the past 10 years and the trophy cabinet is seeing things differently. Last time it was 'if we don't replace Toure we're fucked', we won't, we'll just adapt and move on to bigger and better things like we always have done.

No purchase is essential, we've heard this sort of bollocks continuously over the past 10 years and the trophy cabinet is seeing things differently. Last time it was 'if we don't replace Toure we're fucked', we won't, we'll just adapt and move on to bigger and better things like we always have done.
We won stuff because of the spine.
VK, Yaya, DS,Kun

now the spine is

Laporte, Rodri, KdB, Jesús

Laporte may turn out better than VK. Draw.
Rodri will never have the impact of Yaya.
KdB is better than Silva. Heretical I know.
Jesus will never be a better goalscorer than Kun.

So I make that
2½ v 1½

Thus we need to strengthen the spine.

VK, Yaya, DS,Kun

now the spine is

So I make that
2½ v 1½

Think the point was more we don’t always have to replace like with like and if we don’t get our number one target it isn’t the end of the world there are alternatives and we adapt.

Think the point was more we don’t always have to replace like with like and if we don’t get our number one target it isn’t the end of the world there are alternatives and we adapt.
Saved me from a sarcastic response, thank you.

Have to be honest never seen 1 second of this lad.

Is he dominant
Is he a leader
Is he fast
Does he talk
Does he score goals
How is he one on one
Does he take the ball out of defence
And the important one does he point a lot.
dominant yes / leader yes / fast yes / goals...not too many / one on ones beast / talk yes...also English / ball playing cb

VK, Yaya, DS,Kun

now the spine is

So I make that
2½ v 1½

Rodri and Yaya are not comparable.

If Rodri is comparable to anyone in that team it would be Gareth Barry (who he is better than IMHO).
Yaya is more similar to KdB.
Silva could be Bernardo Silva or Foden.
You are probably right that Jesus will never score like Agüero, but remember WE STILL HAVE AGÜERO. When he leaves we need to buy a top class striker, possibly we could sign him pre-emptively but for the moment we still have Agüero and Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.