Kalidou Koulibaly

Isnt it warning sign if they are prepared to let him go for that kind of money. Napoli are known to demand big bucks for their best players. They dont let them go for cheap.

Can't see Napoli being prepared to let him go for that sort of money. But if by some miracle they are, get the cheque book out Khaldoon.

What's the old saying " beware Italians bearing gifts " - too good to be true as Napoli don't let their best players go cheap.

He's probably been diagnosed with some dreadful condition .

Isnt it warning sign if they are prepared to let him go for that kind of money. Napoli are known to demand big bucks for their best players. They dont let them go for cheap.
ADL is clearing the team, his own pride is worth more than the euros.

On the topic of Koulibaly, he isn't good enough for us.

Overated,there is such a shortage of really good cb's that they get hyped,slabhead a case in point

He was brilliant recently against the 'greatest front three' that ever lived.

At times made Salah look pedestrian.

I like him, but fully agree with you on there currently being a shortage of good centre backs.

Would be the ideal buy. We need a little strength, agression and aerial dominance. I'd like to think Pep could make him fit a City-Pep side. I think his age is ideal as well. Since we have young guys on the fringe and there really aren't any generational talents out there at the moment. Laporte Stones Koulibaly Garcia THB

Walks straight into our team. If he can be bought in January could make all the difference to our ambitions. Him and Laporte would be a formidable pairing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.