Kalidou Koulibaly

it's all BS anyways, so wait.

In 2 days I'll make an update

I'll make an update too: I want Koulibaly and not some other 18-21 year old like you keep advocating because we've got 3 younger CBs and don't need another, at RCB at least.

There's three of them on the last few pages that are like a roaming spit roast. One of them will need to come up for air at some point.

yep, ignored now anyway so I hate swearing and arguing too much on here as 99% are blues and all hoping to knock the dippers down a peg or 10 next season! :-)

This deal is going to be dragged all over this summer. With ADL at the helm, he may send him packing to Paris or Russia if they decide to pay even half a mil more than us. Certainly gentlemen agreement won't work at Napoli.
I miss the days of Bernardo Silva like transfers, rumored with us one day, holding the jersey with Txiki the next day!

Happy days

This deal is going to be dragged all over this summer. With ADL at the helm, he may send him packing to Paris or Russia if they decide to pay even half a mil more than us. Certainly gentlemen agreement won't work at Napoli.
I miss the days of Bernardo Silva like transfers, rumored with us one day, holding the jersey with Txiki the next day!
To be fair there weren't days of Bernardo Silva like transfers, there was just the one Bernardo. Most transfers if not all from memory before and after Silva were heavily trailed and dragged on.

It's the rumour mill that drags out transfers, 99% of rumours will be someone at the club whispering to a journalist about potential targets and they'll make it sound a bit more flamboyant when negotiations won't be anywhere near as dramatic as they make out

As if that **** would know anything.

Castles for some reason is normally good for city transfer info

Castles knows whatever Mendes and Gestifute give him. He's been reliable when we've signed players in their orbit.

Koulibaly is not one of them. If he had something to say about Ferran Torres I'd be more interested, given the Valencia/Lim/Mendes link.

City should just trigger Diego Carlos release clause, which is €75m. 2 years younger than Koulibaly.

Napoli hold all the power in this deal anyway as he is not desperate to go and he is 29 with contract until 2023.

I think this is the biggest reason City are reluctant to sign household names. They just fuck about too much.
I second this. He's obviously more raw than KK but he's got great size, speed, good passing range, and speaks french(thinking of Laporte).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.