Kalidou Koulibaly

Ambiguity is you friend 8-)

am sure he’s a past wum who does nothing but argue with people mate. The academy is a business and the first team is a different business and if players aren’t good enough then they are moved on and 9 out of 10 players won’t be good enough unfortunately? Foden is a gem and maybe Harwood-Bellis but the club is now built for instant success and if players aren’t deemed good enough then they will be sold for a profit and everyone moves on.

Why are you even worried?

You said you know definitively that Koulibaly isn't coming here, and you're ITK.

So why are you spending so much time in this thread, or advocating Ramos?

It's almost like you're full of shit...
you are really excited for the summer window to open aren't you?

Domalino is worried.

I wonder if you'll apologize. I'm very excited to see your first reaction :)

Of course not but that is not sustainable strategy. It goes without saying that any player that joins due to being convinced do not quite have the same commitment as those who really want to join the club.

Commitment is extremely important to success.

So Yaya, Dave and Sergio didnt have the same commitment as say, Micah Richards? Sometimes it takes convincing and once they join they're super happy. We saw that with Rodri who had Barca and Bayern after him. For many players the prospect of playing for Pep is great but sometimes takes a little more to convince them because well as great as Manchester is, its not always as enticing as say Paris, or Turin or Barcelona/Madrid in terms of lifestyle etc.

am sure he’s a past wum who does nothing but argue with people mate. The academy is a business and the first team is a different business and if players aren’t good enough then they are moved on and 9 out of 10 players won’t be good enough unfortunately? Foden is a gem and maybe Harwood-Bellis but the club is now built for instant success and if players aren’t deemed good enough then they will be sold for a profit and everyone moves on.

I agree. We also aren`t going to get everything right, as our left/back and center/back problems have proved.

Domalino is worried.

Who are your choices for starting RCB then?

There's three of them on the last few pages that are like a roaming spit roast. One of them will need to come up for air at some point.

Domalino is worried.

If this transpires, I'll apologize.

[On Camavinga, Amad Traore and Ithattaren]

We will get them, no question about it, all 3 will be Manchester City players.

Houssem Aouar
Thiago Almada
Rayan Ait-Nouri
Amad Traoré

These 4 players have signed their Man City contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.