Kalidou Koulibaly

he reminds me of mangala not in the sense he’s shit but you know on mangalas debut where he bullied drogba all night has we all thought he was gonna be class. That’s what I see, think he’s suited to Italian game as well , a lot slower then premier league , more time on the ball. He dives in a lot and loves a slide tackle more then otemendi. This is the one signing I don’t want us to make. Much rather have the fella from Sevilla

Lol exactly grown men on here think he’s the messiah and is gonna fix our problems lol

deluded
Glad I'm not the only one.. I literally thought the exact same in regards to him being reminiscent to Mangala.

he reminds me of mangala not in the sense he’s shit but you know on mangalas debut where he bullied drogba all night has we all thought he was gonna be class. That’s what I see, think he’s suited to Italian game as well , a lot slower then premier league , more time on the ball. He dives in a lot and loves a slide tackle more then otemendi. This is the one signing I don’t want us to make. Much rather have the fella from Sevilla

Koulibaly has played against Liverpool 4 times in the past 2 years, Barcelona, PSG twice, City twice a couple of seasons ago.

And he's shown he's more than good enough. Against Premier League attacks, against the fastest teams in the world.

Comparing him to Mangala and saying he only suits the Italian game is pretty absurd. Following it up with saying you want Diego Carlos instead - a guy who has played 1 good season at a big club after 4 at a mid-table side in France is bizarre.

Last edited:
People who are forming opinions on him based on these post-lockdown games when his head could well and truly be in Manchester already are making a mistake lol. Van Dijk's form went to shit in his final months at Southampton, Sane was poor in the final months of last season when he was negotiating with Bayern, etc. Now is probably the worst possible time to judge him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.