Kalidou Koulibaly

From most fans of many clubs, don’t think I know any football fan whoever they support that don’t think he is world class and want their club to sign him.

he reminds me of mangala not in the sense he’s shit but you know on mangalas debut where he bullied drogba all night has we all thought he was gonna be class. That’s what I see, think he’s suited to Italian game as well , a lot slower then premier league , more time on the ball. He dives in a lot and loves a slide tackle more then otemendi. This is the one signing I don’t want us to make. Much rather have the fella from Sevilla
All this talk of Koulibaly incoming and the guy gives away the ball and gets nutmegged within 5 mins of their match against Sassuolo
Will fit right in with us :P

Lol exactly grown men on here think he’s the messiah and is gonna fix our problems lol

deluded

Last edited:
Well he is a good defender no doubts about that. His physical presence is what we may need in CL matches. Hence the calm presence of Laporte will clearly work in his favor. It is still to be seen how good he may be paired with Ake or Garcia or Stones. But that i will leave to our scouting department.

he reminds me of mangala not in the sense he’s shit but you know on mangalas debut where he bullied drogba all night has we all thought he was gonna be class. That’s what I see, think he’s suited to Italian game as well , a lot slower then premier league , more time on the ball. He dives in a lot and loves a slide tackle more then otemendi. This is the one signing I don’t want us to make. Much rather have the fella from Sevilla

Lol exactly grown men on here think he’s the messiah and is gonna fix our problems lol

deluded

who would you get then?

Just watching KK. Just before half time and he hasn't looked particularly stand out tonight, however I do recall him being fantastic against the Scousers in the Chumps League. He is a powerful physical presence and tbf looks far more composed with the ball than Mangala. Is he worth the vast sums being speculated..............By the way playing in Laporte's left sided position

Well Sassuolo are playing a very good game with almost three goals chalked out on thin margins of offside. Another player touted to be more than a 100 million worth according to Napoli is Fabian Ruiz. He has been average at best.
ADL may overplay his hand with some of these transfers and may end up with nothing. Somewhat a Spurs/Levy situation.

Apparently Koulibaly has been absolute dog shit tonight. He’ll be at home in our defence then, more convinced than ever before that we’ll sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.