Kalidou Koulibaly

You are right, with Maguire you can have more minutes :)

And I know its possible to make videos about best defenders making them look bad, but Koulibaly has too much !

EeBwmdqXYAACtvj

We’ll need to be careful when we come up against Salah then. Fortunately it won’t affect us in domestic games as Salah is off to pastures new.

Laughing stock again, can you elaborate

I'm just wondering how much people think those other two will cost. Ruben Dias has an £80m+ release clause. The Diego Carlos fee has been rumoured to be about £10m less than Koulibaly.

If you're one of those who sit and worry about what rival fans think of us (fucking hell, seriously?) then I'm really not sure what you think they'll say about us splashing out on a guy who has only one top quality season by the age of 27 and a guy who would potentially be a record fee and has been underwhelming in the Portuguese league this year.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how much people think those other two will cost. Ruben Dias has an £80m+ release clause. The Diego Carlos fee has been rumoured to be about £10m less than Koulibaly.

If you're one of those who sit and worry about what rival fans think of us (fucking hell, seriously?) then I'm really not sure what you think they'll say about us splashing out in a guy who has only one top quality season by the age of 27 and a guy who would potentially be a record fee and has been underwhelming in the Portuguese league this year.

IF ANYONE ON TWITTER LAUGHS AT MY CLUB AGAIN

tenor.gif

If you're one of those who sit and worry about what rival fans think of us (fucking hell, seriously?) then I'm really not sure what you think they'll say about us splashing out on a guy who has only one top quality season by the age of 27 and a guy who would potentially be a record fee and has been underwhelming in the Portuguese league this year.
From what I’ve seen of Dias this year he has regressed like Stones. The other guy was a mid table French league defender until one decent season at Sevilla.
Koulibaly actually represents better value at this moment in time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.