Kalidou Koulibaly

And the snide cunnts in charge tapping up our players, knifing us in the back with uefa
Grinds my fucking gears that,these teams G14 that is,come to the Etihad and it’s as if butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths all nicey nicey but who are the biggest set of cnuts going ..

I really, really want Koulibaly.

It would be worth signing him alone just to see the complete meltdown on social media (especially twitter).

Would be very lovely indeed! Liverpool Echo will no doubt be talking about Lickle City again!

The following quote is from The Athletic's analysis of our pursuit and purchase of Nathan Aké:

Despite the genuine anger at City over the Jorginho affair, they are willing to negotiate with Napoli. There is a difference of opinion over the fee, with the Italians prepared to let him go for €80 million and City not quite there yet. But with the maxim that they “don’t want another Maguire”, it’s a reasonable expectation that they will pay up.

That sounds promising.

The signing we most definitely need. Has been sloppy as of late but his motivation probably isn't there and good players are allowed to have a bad spell. The man has been the best defender in Italy alongside Chiellini for atleast 5 years now.

I remember a few seasons ago at the Etihad he recovered a ball from Sterling, slid in took it from him and all in one movement got up and took on the advancing city player to play a cross field 60 yard ball to Dries Mertens. I just turned to my old man and said "wow". We both came away from that game saying we needed to bring Koulibaly to City to partner Vincent Kompany.

He would be a perfect fit for our system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.