Kalidou Koulibaly

imagine what he'll be like in front of a hostile crowd

You mean like during the last six years when he's been phenomenal in front of thousands of fans doing their best monkey impressions at him?

Yeah, I'm sure he'll struggle against the gammon in the stands in the mighty Premier League.

I understand what people are saying about covid, needing a change of scenery (which I think is pure BS btw since the guy is very loyal and geniunely happy to be in Napoli I believe) etc...
But this guy is 29, should be the leader of his team, and he is putting in performances like this against every good opposition since the restart. The same signs are there as there were for Alexis, Fernando Torres.

Also I disagree it is unfair to judge him on this game aswell. We need a marquee CB for exactly these kind of games, against your Burnleys Otamendi is more than fine but against the best players we need defenders who can hold their own.

He is absolutely shocking one match or not he’s all over the place, at this level this is not good enough, can’t even do the basics and giving that penalty away with no awareness come on! He’s 28 not 18 and learning the game! Steer well away spend the money more wisely City!!
He’s 29

I watched them nearly every weekend when they had Sarri for 2 seasons. He was brilliant in nearly every game. He has been poor lately but I think that's definitely down to the manager and the system, rather than him slowing down. Under Sarri there was direction, he was the best defender in the world at that time for me in 18-19. He won the Best Defender in Serie A award above the brilliant Bonucci and Chiellini.

2 years ago m8, he’s clearly declined

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.