Kalidou Koulibaly

This fella is a donkey. Aside from his comedy penalty and dreadful positioning, he has inexplicably kicked it straight out of play about four times. Never a premier league player.

Makes me laugh how the people who rate him make out they’ve watched Napoli every week for last 5 years
I watched them nearly every weekend when they had Sarri for 2 seasons. He was brilliant in nearly every game. He has been poor lately but I think that's definitely down to the manager and the system, rather than him slowing down. Under Sarri there was direction, he was the best defender in the world at that time for me in 18-19. He won the Best Defender in Serie A award above the brilliant Bonucci and Chiellini.

I have to say he's made an impression on me.

He's absolutely awful, and in an empty stadium, imagine what he'll be like in front of a hostile crowd, the ball will be like a hot potato.

I'm hoping his mind is elsewhere, like thinking about a transfer or something and his game is much better but his distribution and his positioning have been awful.

If we pay 70m we've had our pants pulled down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.