Kalidou Koulibaly

Again, it would be expensive. And it would appear that we were overpaying. But he is a top defender and 24-years old. 80m-90m would be 10m-25m more expensive than Koulibably. Long-term i think it would be a better investment than Koulibaly. Look at Van Dijk. 70m was insane money back then. But in hindsight, he was worth every penny and then some.

Again, i'm really concerned that Koulibaly could be on a similar trajectory to Sanchez. Top player past his peak with his better days behind him.

That might be the case, that will be the risk which is causing the club hesitation.

What I will say is that Soyuncu is not a £90m player. He might turn out to be at some point but again we're now talking about risk. The likes of Maguire and van Dijk were much better for much longer than he has been.

Otamendi has had some great seasons for us but has now declined and it’s time to move on. You calling him a donkey just shows how fickle and unappreciative of our players and what they have achieved our new bandwagon fans are!

Stick your bandwagon shite up your arse.

Just because we don't all go around pretending the sun beams out of the arsehole of anyone who puts on the shirt.

As for fickle? I've not liked him since game one and that's been a constant the whole time. He's a Shinawatra era signing.

What we lost in VK was not just defending ability, but a leader at the back. Which is what Koulibaly is. There are new questions marks about KK, but I don't know if the other CBs we're linked to bring the leadership he does.

There's a lot of moving parts in this CB transfer fiasco.

Fully agree. The other names being bandied around simply don’t have his leadership skills or Champions League experience. An injury to Fernandinho and we’re reliant on Stones, who has hardly featured in any CL games for a while, or Ake (no CL experience) or even a youngster.

Again, i'm really concerned that Koulibaly could be on a similar trajectory to Sanchez. Top player past his peak with his better days behind him.

Sanchez was one of, if not the best, players in Serie A after the restart.

There's a reason Inter have put so much money up in wages to get him back, and it's not because he's bad.

This time next year I'm pretty sure Sanchez will be on the list of good players who did shit at United and recovered as soon as they left.

Just because we don't all go around pretending the sun beams out of the arsehole of anyone who puts on the shirt.

As for fickle? I've not liked him since game one and that's been a constant the whole time. He's a Shinawatra era signing.

He's been an important part of a multi trophy winning squad and has earnt respect.

'Shinawatra era signing'. Yeah right.

City leave the rags free to sign him after price tag revield, according to the Express.

Hope not. We can't keep doing this, for the top players we have to pay the top prices. Little point winning through CAS if we're always baulking at spending like the G14 clubs.

I bet he put a smile on your face when he scored the winner at old Trafford during peps first PL title run.

I’m Having a go at this point bud, he’s been a good servant just admit it :-)

Shinawatra era haha you are either on a wind up or just plain fucking stupid. Either way I’m out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.