Kalidou Koulibaly

Why do you then think he will go in the opposite direction?

I’ve thought all along that he’ll go there. He could have gone when we were in for Jorginho, so we know there is interest, and I think the pace of Serie A and the lifestyle there will agree with him.
Napoli are rebuilding and versatile players make that task easier. He also knows that he cannot stay here forever, no matter how likable and reliable, and with four years left on his contract, he’s at a good value if we seek to trade.

I’ve thought all along that he’ll go there. He could have gone when we were in for Jorginho, so we know there is interest, and I think the pace of Serie A and the lifestyle there will agree with him.
Napoli are rebuilding and versatile players make that task easier. He also knows that he cannot stay here forever, no matter how likable and reliable, and with four years left on his contract, he’s at a good value if we seek to trade.
Yes that's reasonable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.