Kalidou Koulibaly

OK so I can never again mention CR7 or Cristiano Ronaldo on here, because he played for United? Is it OK for me to mention Messi?

Do you guys have a list of players representing other teams that we’re not allowed to mention in this forum? It would be a good thing to have as I don’t want to step on anyones toes or break any rules.

I think it's because people find the abbreviation a bit cringe. It's just a bit American.

That’s not at all what I’m saying. The difference in quality when it comes to Aké vs. Stones & Otamendi, is for me at least, pretty easy to see. And yes, even before he kicked a ball for us. And yes again, C. Ronaldo is his prime is obviously a better footballer than Mahrez, regardless of what team they’re representing it’s not that hard to establish by just looking at the way they play.

OK so I can never again mention CR7 or Cristiano Ronaldo on here, because he played for United? Is it OK for me to mention Messi?

Do you guys have a list of players representing other teams that we’re not allowed to mention in this forum? It would be a good thing to have as I don’t want to step on anyones toes or break any rules.
I think she means most of us wouldn’t refer to him as CR7, we would be more likely to say Ronaldo, or ****. Similarly Giggsy would be frowned upon but Family Guy is fine. Fergy would be bad, but Govan Piss Can entirely acceptable. Hopefully you now get the idea

That’s not at all what I’m saying. The difference in quality when it comes to Aké vs. Stones & Otamendi, is for me at least, pretty easy to see. And yes, even before he kicked a ball for us. And yes again, C. Ronaldo is his prime is obviously a better footballer than Mahrez, regardless of what team they’re representing it’s not that hard to establish by just looking at the way they play.

We will simply have to disagree on the point that Ake is already 2nd best.

Regarding Ake already being 2nd best without even kicking a ball, we will simply disagree. I hope he is, but to say it now is nonsense imo. We are disrailling this thread, so will leave it there

I dunno why you’re so rattled but it’s quite obvious he was pulling you up for calling Ronaldo CR7 like a fan girl. Would you call Rooney Wazza?

Edit: Just seen the two posts above so ignore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.