Kalidou Koulibaly

We have less than a week until pre-season starts and it’s so crucial that our new starting CB (whoever we end up getting) is there for the vast majority of it.

The club need to get this sorted one way or another.

We have less than a week until pre-season starts and it’s so crucial that our new starting CB (whoever we end up getting) is there for the vast majority of it.

The club need to get this sorted one way or another.

Getting a player for the right price is inconsistent with being in a hurry. City will have set a price... as they always do. ADL is being a cock as usual.. City will walk away if a sensible deal cant be done this week. We cant wait all summer for ADL to orchestrate a (phoney) price war

We either have this deal nearly complete and laurentis is just bravado...or we need to move on fast and get a high class alternative in

If we get left with no quality cb signing to replace vinny it will be a disgrace

I pray it's the latter of the 1st part of your comment, dont want mangala mk ii anywhere near here! And for the price too.......

Hope the club see sense and move on asap

Chairman who is desperate to sell for as much as possible mentions the only three teams likely to have the money to pay. Only one interested in buying him, however, so it’s just a late attempt to drum up interest On his part.

Genuinely, would not be disappointed if we walked away from this one.

I know i have in the past moaned about tixi reportedly haggling over a few million here and there and losing out as a result, but wit this one, at the price being asked for someone his age, happy for that difference in price mean we go elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.