Kalidou Koulibaly

Getting a player for the right price is inconsistent with being in a hurry. City will have set a price... as they always do. ADL is being a cock as usual.. City will walk away if a sensible deal cant be done this week. We cant wait all summer for ADL to orchestrate a (phoney) price war
Said it all along, it was always going to play out with De Laurentiis this way because he set the asking price so ridiculously high in his original statements at €90m. Now he's got himself in an awkward position because he either loses money (Koulibaly won't be worth as much next summer) or he loses some of his reputation as a tough negotiator. Knowing how he's behaved previously I think his reputation is more important to him than money, however these are difficult times financially for everyone, his choice.

Fucking hell — one little day of quiet and everyone loses their heads

Must have been hanging yourselves from the light fittings during the KBD transfer

Genuinely, would not be disappointed if we walked away from this one.

I know i have in the past moaned about tixi reportedly haggling over a few million here and there and losing out as a result, but wit this one, at the price being asked for someone his age, happy for that difference in price mean we go elsewhere.
I agree but who do we get, Upermancano has just signed a new contract, Deigo Carlos looks like a disaster waiting to happen, but we need someone

Fucking hell - I know how the A level students felt now being left in limbo.

The tent is packed my work holidays are booked but the sliced corned beef has a use by date, the barms will go stale and I have no idea whether or not it’s worth travelling to the Aerodrome.

Sort it out Txiki.

He is waiting for Bidding war but that shite piece if person doesn't know no one will go above what we are giving. Either I hope CB arroives by the time Squad assembles for training

Lets just get this deal done, and never deal with the twat again. After last summer snd now this, I never want to hear of De Lo man tits or Napoli again.

Ric, or as some call him Rxicki, is just refreshing this page and waiting for the ad revenue to match Napoli's asking price.

Lets just get this deal done, and never deal with the twat again. After last summer snd now this, I never want to hear of De Lo man tits or Napoli again.

It might be the best option to just cave in this one time. Koulibaly could be as an important signing for us as Van Dijk were to Liverpool and they seem to think a bag of crisps is expensive, yet they coughed up the 75m because they knew they had to. We can’t go into next season with Laporte and Aké as our only quality centrebacks. An injury to any of them and the title is once again lost to Liverpool, or even Chelsea. We need to be rocksolid at the back.

It wouldn’t surprise me though if ADL is asking for 85-90m for KK, something City obviously wouldn’t pay. But 70m? If we sell Stones and Otamendi, we could atleast cover 45-50m of that sum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.