Kalidou Koulibaly

1 year left on his contract, no sell on potential, and Napoli need €€€€.

As I say to my kids about any negotiation, the guy with the money drives the deal, because he can always say “No” and walk away with it. The other guy has “stuff,” and “stuff” is available everywhere at all different prices and qualities.

I know the EXACT VALUE of 1€. What is the EXACT VALUE of 1 Khoulibaly? And, it’s getting smaller by the day, IMHO!
Absolutely bang on. You'd never bid the asking price for a house instantly- you'd start a lot lower and build up. If someone needs to sell up quick- they need a buyer with money available and not in a chain. The buyer tends to drive that sale, not the seller.

You'd be stupid to give them what they are asking immediately. We can drive the deal down 10m less. If ADL didn't want the deal, he'd have pulled the plug months ago.

53m is ridiculously cheap for a player of his stature. I just can't see Napoli talking to us unless its over 60m plus bonuses.

Dumno really 29 and untried in England, with all the elegance of Mangala. Hopefully he proves to be an absolute bargain but our record for spunking fortunes on very average defenders worries me.

Absolutely bang on. You'd never bid the asking price for a house instantly- you'd start a lot lower and build up. If someone needs to sell up quick- they need a buyer with money available and not in a chain. The buyer tends to drive that sale, not the seller.

You'd be stupid to give them what they are asking immediately. We can drive the deal down 10m less. If ADL didn't want the deal, he'd have pulled the plug months ago.
That's not always true, it depends where you live. If people don't pay the asking price in some areas of the country, someone else will usually do so within 12-24 hours.

That said, no one else is willing to pay the asking price for Koulibaly and the season has been over a while, so we're in a great bargaining position. No way would I come close to matching Koulibaly's asking price, someone mentioned £53m yesterday and in all fairness I am not sure I'd be willing to pay that much. If that means we don't get him, then so be it, it's not the end of the world, we move on.

I doubt any offer at 65m euros would be accepted. Rumour is United are also looking for a world class CB. No way would they stand at the sidelines watching us snatch him at that price.

DiMarzio is probably the only reliable journo in Italy on this transfer. Pedulla is an absolute joke. We’ll see what happens but there are conflicting reports pretty much once every hour.

Yea cos Ewar Woowar has money to spend, Beeky will be their last signing in this window. Sancho is a pipe dream for them . and Meccano set is a name they heard while looking at our targets !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.