Kalidou Koulibaly

Unless there's another twist in the Messi saga then this transfer becomes increasingly important.

The Lyon game showed that Pep didn't trust or believe in the players he had to play their normal attacking game. To play so defensively suggests just one or two signings isn't enough. Ahsan suggested 2 more players besides Messi were being worked on, hope that's still coming to fruition.

The issue is having 3 of those fit but not good enough. Otamendi, Fernandinho and Stones. Aké and Laporte the only fit ones but will just rotate as expected

I agree totally, Otimendi is past his best, Fernandinho should never have been forced into playing their, and Stones poor form hasn't passed, really hope we can start with Laporte, Koulibaly, Aké and Stones (giving him a final chance to regain his form)

We have great team that underperformed last season for lots of reasons. Few more new faces would be great. If and it is a big if we get the defence to tighten up and press like we did 2 season ago then we will be hard to beat. I am more concerned about VAR to be honest. It had a demoralising effect on us all players included.

I agree totally, Otimendi is past his best, Fernandinho should never have been forced into playing their, and Stones poor form hasn't passed, really hope we can start with Laporte, Koulibaly, Aké and Stones (giving him a final chance to regain his form)
More than okay giving Stones a final chance yeah but one injury and we'd be in a crisis again. Shame because I've always wanted him to be the Kompany replacement but he's just not taken that next step, aside copying his injury record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.