Kalidou Koulibaly

I am not 100% sold on Koulibaly, when he is being put in a defence with zero help from midfield and being played at the half way line with quick attackers running behind him we will only really see whats his real worth to us.

But if he is the chosen one for our CB slot next to Laporte we better sort this deal within one week so he can do some trainings with the team and introduce himself to team mates etc.
Or are we really haggling on couple million euros until October and then pay the fee anyway thats required or end up missing out? The longer we mess with it the bigger chance we face issues offloading Stones, Garcia, Ota etc.

We’ve spent too long dealing with ADL and Bartomeu. We’ve had a great start to the window but honestly I’d bin Koulibaly off - ADL is still a twat, hence him making it public that we’ll only deal with him through an intermediary.

I completely understand why the club doesn't just want to pay the money. He is 29 and there are obvious signs of decline, hardly a recipe for a bidding war. Nobody else is going to come in for him.

The sad thing is there are no good alternatives, the CB market this year is lacking.

Everyone says bin Koulibaly and ADL. Sure, who wouldn’t. But who’s the alternative?
Any right footed centre back who’s an improvement over Stones, Otamendi and Garcia? Ruben Dias from Benfica would have been sorted 4 weeks ago if we were offering serious money. Napoli are just twats and that’s all there is to it.

Any right footed centre back who’s an improvement over Stones, Otamendi and Garcia? Ruben Dias from Benfica would have been sorted 4 weeks ago if we were offering serious money. Napoli are just twats and that’s all there is to it.

Dias is 100m and he’s unproven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.