Kalidou Koulibaly

We can hope it can be fixed one day

I think that's the best I've seen a City left back play for years. Said the other day, I'm not convinced about having him sprinting up & down the pitch though.

We really need another quality centre back, then I think Ake will be a great signing for us.

I can see with my own eyes, he kicked someone in the head it doesn't matter if he was charged with anything I suspect it was a good lawyer scenario. It looked like the lad on his mate had a pile of thugs on him, again I don't need the none action by police to take away what I can see with my own eyes.

Let me help you with this, booting someone in the head when they are on the floor is vile and he is vile.

Is there anything more stupid than football fans thinking they can judge someone's entire life and caracter based on a 3 second video clip with zero knowledge of the context?

If someone attacked me out of the blue and had me on the ground, beating the shit out of me, I'd want a friend to stop it, whether that's with 1 kick or any other way. The Belgian police, with a lot more information than you have, seemed to agree Denayer did nothing wrong.

Is there anything more stupid than football fans thinking they can judge someone's entire life and caracter based on a 3 second video clip with zero knowledge of the context?

Defending someone who clearly on film boots someone in the head straight after one of their mates does the same thing, says a lot more about you than me bud.

Defending someone who clearly on film boots someone in the head straight after one of their mates does the same thing, says a lot more about you than me bud.

Would you have preferred it if he punched him in the head? Kicked him in the kidneys? Which way could Denayer have ended the assault on his friend with your blessing? Politely invited the guy to stand up for a bout of boxing?

He didn't do any serious damage, he ended the fight, the police decided his actions were appropriate. He apologised for getting involved and has had a spotless record before + since.

Would you have preferred it if he punched him in the head? Kicked him in the kidneys? Which way could Denayer have ended the assault on his friend with your blessing?

You can drag him off, but in a 6 second clip 2 of them booted him in the head. That in my book makes him a shithouse.

He booted him in the head too, he's a shithouse. If you honestly think that that's OK then it says more about you.

Hopefully I won't end up in that situation, but I think if some randomer violently attacks me or my friend and could be armed, I don't want to end up grappling with them on the floor. if, in the split second I had to react in the heat of the moment, kicking them in the head appeared to be the quickest way to end it and protect me and my friend, the attacker is getting kicked in the head before it escalates any further.

I don't know why you think kicking someone is an indefensible crime analagous to stabbing someone in the back or shooting someone running away, but it's not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.