Kalidou Koulibaly

I think if some randomer violently attacks me or my friend and could be armed, I don't want to end up grappling with them on the floor and if kicking them in the head was the safest way to end it and protect me and my friend, the attacker is getting kicked in the head before it escalates any further.

Denayer was in a gang himself, in fact it looks like the "Attacker" was heavily outnumbered. As I said if you think that booting someone in the head when they are on the floor is fine than it says more about you than anything you can type.

I was in the military for a considerable spell and if someone in my regt did that they would be in for a hard time. Maybe the rules of engagement have changed with young people but people who did that were always thought of as shithouses.

Denayer was in a gang himself, in fact it looks like the "Attacker" was heavily outnumbered. As I said if you think that booting someone in the head when they are on the floor is fine than it says more about you than anything you can type.

I was in the military for a considerable spell and if someone in my regt did that they would be in for a hard time. Maybe the rules of engagement have changed with young people but people who did that were always thought of as shithouses.

I'm sorry, Denayer was in a gang? I didn't know he was in a gang. Which gang is it?

Do you mean he was out with a group of friends when one of them was attacked?

I'm sorry, Denayer was in a gang?

Yes he was, there were at least 4 of them attacking the man on the floor, are you triggered by the term gang even though you admit that you'd kick someone in the head if they were on the floor?

Yes he was, there were at least 4 of them attacking the man on the floor, are you triggered by the term gang even though you admit that you'd kick someone in the head if they were on the floor?

What's the difference between a gang and a group of friends on a night out?

What's the difference between a gang and a group of friends on a night out?

Gangs attack people.

Here's the full video, Deneyar was watching the fight until his mate started getting beat and then him and his gang piled in. What are you defending him for when it's staring you in the face? They even chased him down the street to continue the beating.

He's a shithouse.

Gangs attack people.

Here's the full video, Deneyar was watching the fight until his mate started getting beat and then him and his gang piled in. What are you defending him for when it's staring you in the face? They even chased him down the street to continue the beating.

He's a shithouse.

He tries not to get involved and shouts at them to stop. Then the guy gets his friend on the floor and starts beating the shit out him, and he intervenes.

We don't see in the video who starts the fight or who attacked who. Denayer said it was the guy of grey and the police cleared him of wrongdoing. Those are the facts.

You've invented a scenario where he's in a "gang", and the gang attacks the guy in grey, which is entirely fictional.

He tries not to get involved and shouts at them to stop. Then the guy gets his friend on the floor and starts beating the shit out him, and he intervenes.

After your last comment it's obvious what your intentions are if you can't see what's in front of you. I'm disentangling myself from my discussion with you because IMO you can't see sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.