Kalidou Koulibaly

This is becoming one of the most tedious transfers in recent memory, particularly given that they want to sell and we want to buy. Just get it done City.

But are we truly in for him Ric. Has there been any evidence or is it just foreign journos spouting twitter rubbish?

This is becoming one of the most tedious transfers in recent memory, particularly given that they want to sell and we want to buy. Just get it done City.

I have no basis or info to qualify my opinion but this will be done soon, once whatever is blocking it is gone (Probably add ons etc) the pen will go to paper.

But are we truly in for him Ric. Has there been any evidence or is it just foreign journos spouting twitter rubbish?
I think we’re almost certainly in for him. Unless this is some elaborate ruse to pay ADL back for Jorginho, but it seems unlikely.

Maguuire's done OK but he's not in the same class as KK.

KK has been named in the Serie A Team of the Season for four consecutive years and is one of the best central defenders in Europe.

Good to see Salad hitting the deck when he wasn’t touched in that clip - some players are so predictable.

Why do people think Maguire is 24-25?
He’s 18 month younger than Koulibaly at 27.

He was 26 when he was bought though, 3 years younger than Koulibaly is when this transfer is happening.

The economics of buying a 26 year old are very different to buying a 29 year old. One is going to give you 6-8 years, the other 3-4 years. If a 26 year old bombs, you can still find a buyer for him at 28/29 years old. If a 29 year old bombs, he's gonna be 31 and has no market and likely no real motivation to move on anyway.

We absolutely have to get this right with Koulibaly or it's going to be a massive anchor round our neck for 4 or 5 years.

Exactly my thoughts. Not long now until the season starts and we still fucking about trying to seemingly prove a point to to ADL. Feel for KK must be horrible not knowing where his future lies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.