Kalidou Koulibaly

And Cancelo
With so many games Walker will need a backup and moreover, solid competition. He was in good form towards end of last season but no guarantees which Walker will turn up in terms of form. I would not want to rely on Cancelo as the alternative left back

With so many games Walker will need a backup and moreover, solid competition. He was in good form towards end of last season but no guarantees which Walker will turn up in terms of form. I would not want to rely on Cancelo as the alternative left back
Think Walker has been one of our most consistent players over the last few seasons, every player has dips in form but i’d put Walker overall as consistently decent, from my seat in 3rd tier of South Stand anyroad.

Can’t see this one happening . I doubt city have even put an offer in anyway . I reckon when we do sign a defender it will be someone else that no one has even seen thought about . All his talk about koulibaly makes us look like Manchester United panicking over a player . We are better than this .

Our plane, the cessna citation jet, Reg M-CITY, landed in Italy just over 3 hours ago.

Well it’s definitely not there to pick up Koulibaly, that’s for sure. He’s playing a game now.

Could be Txiki trying one final attempt on this.

FFS we have our first game in ten days. This is bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.