Kalidou Koulibaly

Think Walker has been one of our most consistent players over the last few seasons, every player has dips in form but i’d put Walker overall as consistently decent, from my seat in 3rd tier of South Stand anyroad.
He's been our only successful signing at full back so I agree. But his attacking output is lacking clearly, Cancelo offers a lot more in that regard. Against a lot of teams that sit back Walker is no advantage to us most of the time. Obviously he still plays part in the system and largely does decent and is reliable otherwise.

We don’t need a left back we have four

One's a CAM who had a bad season and who's wife publicly questioned Pep's tactics, one has huge availability issues and has been stripped of most of what made him good by injuries, one is a right-back and one is a centre-back who has shown that he's not got much in the way of crossing or dribbling. I agree that LB isn't one of our priorities but if we had someone anywhere near Robertson then winning the league back would be a lot easier.

He's been our only successful signing at full back so I agree. But his attacking output is lacking clearly, Cancelo offers a lot more in that regard. Against a lot of teams that sit back Walker is no advantage to us most of the time. Obviously he still plays part in the system and largely does decent and is reliable otherwise.

To be fair Cancelo's attacking output last season was utter shite. I'm pretty sure Fernandinho would have offered more goals and assists from RB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.