Kalidou Koulibaly

It's not to please needy fans, it's to improve the team and try to win the title and/or CL instead of finishing about 20 points behind Liverpool.

Apart from Laporte and possibly Ake (hopefully!), none of our central defenders are good enough now and need replacing. Again. Players good enough to actually improve us cost a lot because they're good! No point spending a low fee on someone no better than what we have already.

Are we going to teach the people who made City one of the biggest clubs in the world how to do business? We want to sign good players but at reasonable prices. Overpaying for players, especially during a bad crisis, is not the way forward. Wish some City fans stopped question Txiki and Pep every day now. They want to see City strong more than the fans.

Are we going to teach the people who made City one of the biggest clubs in the world how to do business? We want to sign good players but at reasonable prices. Overpaying for players, especially during a bad crisis, is not the way forward. Wish some City fans stopped question Txiki and Pep every day now. They want to see City strong more than the fans.
More than the fans??

Are we going to teach the people who made City one of the biggest clubs in the world how to do business? We want to sign good players but at reasonable prices. Oberpaying for players, especially during a bad crisis, is not the way forward. Wish some City fans stopped question Txiki and Pep every day now. They want to see City strong more than the fans.
Do you think City need a 2nd central defensive signing?
If you do, you will be critical of City's activity, if you don't then you'll be happy.

Reports this morning that PSG have submitted a bid for Koulibaly. That was always the danger, however the danger of this led me to conclude that we weren't in for him.

Utter rubbish PSG won’t be paying what Napoli want neither will we.

Don’t think they will get far with that offer to ADL, probably just shite leaks from their end to counter our shitty leaks about interest in other players.

I still expect the deal to get done.
I hope so. I think we need defensive reinforcements but I am not sure City think so.

If you do, you will be critical of City's activity, if you don't then you'll be happy.
Or you'll just have a bit of patience and understand these things are more difficult than they appear. Hence why no club has finished their business yet.

i'd be quite happy to fuck the koulibaly deal off. It really is tedious dealing with that wanker de laurentiis.

However, we need to sign a top class alternative. gimenez or upamecano
I think the Italian sourced twitter reports have led City fans to think there was a negotiation going on when in reality there probably wasn't.

I doubt PSG have submitted an offer and if they have, starting at 52m is funny tbf. ADL going to take that just to spite us? I dont think so.

Perhaps ADL will look at doing a ‘bundle offer’ and send Gattuso to Paris too.

I can't be critical of City's activity without knowing what's going on. We want to do the best for us. It's easy to buy a CB for 100m. Good that some fans are not responsible for transfers. They'd bring the club down pretty quickly.

Last season we didn't have Laporte. Now we have Laporte, Ake and Garcia available plus Cancelo who seems to have already settled. Stones might regains form too. We are in a far better situation than last season. And I think we will sign another CB. We have probably plans B and C.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.