Kalidou Koulibaly

ADL said KK would leave Napoli in this window- Trying to force our hand?

How many discussions could you possibly have? Fee? Wages? Clause? Bonus? Contract length?

It seems to take forever.

Last edited:
Alfredo classic there. Deal is unlikely so I'll edh
he's not just another no nothing ****. he's THE no nothing ****. the one to rule them all. he contradicts himself about 15 times a day
Absolutely. Deals off, but better say it's not 100% of just incase it happens because I have no clue.

Pedulla has absolutely no clue. He has no real inside link to Napoli or KK at this moment, or at least I'd bet money on that being the case. He contradicts himself constantly.

My guess is he realised he was becoming the "key journalist" that people follow for updates on this transfer and when his info ran dry he started making stuff up. Everything he posts has a "but there's still a chance it all changes" caveat. It's as we were, as far as I'm concerned.

The deal is only off when the window closes and he still isn't a City player. But taking it down to the wire is stupid and City know it. We've been burnt before, doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.