Kalidou Koulibaly

I don't think he's finished. I'd just be wary of spending a lot of money on a player whose age is 29 and whose talent owes much to his physicality(age related). Koulibaly would have been perfect at age 27. Now I'm not so sure.

his downturn in form is attributed to the new system he has been asked to play, coupled with niggling injuries. There is nothing to suggest his physicality is dwindling and it makes perfect sense to transition him into our defence, a system he can play blindfolded after Sarri, who made him the standout defender in the strongest defensive league in football....

He has made a few mistakes being a little bit too casual at times, but so has Laporte. Vidic made mistakes, John Terry made mistakes, Rio Ferdinand made mistakes, even Vincent Kompany made mistakes.

He is a world class defender and arguably the best CB in world football right now. I would have him at the Etihad in a heartbeat.

Liverpool do have a habit of hyping up their players to an insanely ridiculous level, but i think Van Dijk is one of them who is worth the hype. As for Firmino, i think they severely overrate him when he is no better than Raul Jimenez. Infact i would prefer to have Jimenez in my team over Firmino.
Yup he is in different class . He can trap a ball from stratosphere like a baby in pram.
Just ask leeds united .

We get this Kounde lad from Sevilla the Koulybaly deal is dead in the water for us and he is going to PSG because Napoli and De Laurentiis are greedy snidey wankers. No way we get KK if Stones is staying and Kounde comes. If that does happen I hope we NEVER deal with Napoli again. Horrible club both on and off the pitch.

Reactions: Pam
Always have preferred Kounde to Koulibaly. Kounde already very good despite his young age (21) + WC potential and can stay here for about 14 years if he so wishes. Koulibaly would have only been here for about 4 years, with about the same cost.

Kounde is simply much better value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.