Kalidou Koulibaly

That would undoubtedly be the best CB partnership in world football.

Unfortunately for Liverpool, Koulibaly will cost circa 70m and the Thiago & Jota signings mean they only have 60m of the Coutinho money left.

It’s possible.....They put aside a few quid when they sold Kevin Keegan to Hamburg in 1977

I'm not one to criticise Txiki normally, but if Koulibaly goes to the scousers then his job should be seriously under threat.

Every window we piss about with our main transfer target and they end up going to our rivals.
And quite a few of them going on to prove that even the max we would have paid would have been significantly more than they were worth.

Still using the keegan money
Don't be silly. However , don't forget that they still have money put aside for a rainy day. They haven't touched a penny of the treasure chest that they received from Stoke for Charlie Adam who, let's not forget, was the best transfer of the summer of 2011 (and well done to Ollie Holt, the Nostradamus of Stockport, for correctly predicting that).

Last edited:
Why would it be a scam. It is perfectly legal and used by a lot of clubs.

Doubt De Laurentis will agree with that offer anyway.
If any club has broken the spirit of FFP over the years it is FFP. Taking Neymar from Barcelona and then Mbappe from under the nose of Real madrid was in the face of UEFA. I don't have a problem with it because I don't like the device anyway but PSG beat a bent system. Don't tell me PSG upheld the values of FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.