Kalidou Koulibaly

Is there any truth to this?
Who knows? But that’s the general sentiment I’m seeing written down even if the player wants City.

Might just be a City negotiating tactic but more likely reflects our confidence in getting Koundé. Certainly very unlikely we want both of them with Stones 99.9% staying imo.

Just whinging, but.....

Every day/night I come on this thread - and he other one - in the hope of seeing some progress - like most posters for me a top CB is the priority

Almost every day I see another 20 pages of so and think - yes....

I now just click on the last page rather than wade through 20 or so - and it is always the same

Hopefully I will do that one day soon and get excited enough to go back and read the pages from the night before;-)

Last edited:
Just whinging, but.....

Every day/night I come on this thread - ant he other one - in the hope of seeing some progress - like most posters for me a top CB is the priority

I now just click on the last page rather than wade through 20 or so - and it is always the same

Hopefully I will do that one day soon and get excited enough to go back and read the pages from the night before;-)

Cheer up bud, the powers that be at the club have this covered, KK or no KK there is a plan and the club is being run by pros!

Cheer up bud, the powers that be at the club have this covered, KK or no KK there is a plan and the club is being run by pros!

I totally agree, it is clear we have a business model that we stick too. Many on here moan "just pay it!!", but do we actually want to turn into the scum? That business strategy has not worked for them.

I totally agree, it is clear we have a business model that we stick too. Many on here moan "just pay it!!", but do we actually want to turn into the scum? That business strategy has not worked for them.

Oh I agree with you both - I much prefer the professionalism of the club that is evidenced more and more each year

I just wish there were not 20 odd pages every day - with no actual news;-)

Oh I agree with you both - I much prefer the professionalism of the club that is evidenced more and more each year

I just wish there were not 20 odd pages every day - with no actual news;-)

I just jump straight to the last page, just to see whether anything has transpired. I learnt this on the Messi page, as I would wake up to 100 new pages.

It ain't that.

We have a model and it is good we keep to it, but we don't half hang on waiting for the other party to cede to our offer.

We all know napolis owner has issues with is and is a ****, so naturally he is never gonna match our valuation, so why waste weeks hoping for it instead of moving on to new targets.

That is what annoys posters.

Just whinging, but.....

Every day/night I come on this thread - and he other one - in the hope of seeing some progress - like most posters for me a top CB is the priority

This will go on for few more days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.