Kalidou Koulibaly

He never looked that clever when we scored 6 against Napoli over the two legs, but he’s improved and now looks to have the pace and passing range we need.

Opponents would certainly need some pace to get between him and Walker.
We are Manchester City, my friend.

And one man can’t do it all. If our press is wack as fuck in a match, not even KK + Laporte could save us.

This is pretty much a summary of what my Napoli mate told me and I posted it a while back:

Also here’s a nice video I saw the other day:

I must have just copped for his best of slide tackle videos then lol. I may be sounding like i don't like a slide tackle, i can assure you i do, i wouldn't have lasted five minutes in most games these days! I was looking at a highlights video and just wondering, how often does he get them wrong, luckily we've got your mate to reassure us!

To be fair it's certainly an advantage him coming from Napoli, they're not your average Italian side, we've had a fair few barnstormers with them!

Nope, don't understand any of that sorry.
I was referring to the chap who hacked our emails. This guy on here says he works for Liverpool, is every team notified when one team makes a signing? (Genuine question, based on what he is claiming).

Is the Koulibaly deal in danger ?
Last couple of days we have been linked with Carlos,Reuben and Geminez
Or City treading water telling Napoli we can go else where to find our defender if Napoli creates any issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.