Kalidou Koulibaly

Made for the prem, an absolute beast, commanding and strong, we’ll be a far tougher team if this deal can be done, Fernandinho has shone at the back in this team, imagine what this fella could be like.

Made for the prem, an absolute beast, commanding and strong, we’ll be a far tougher team if this deal can be done, Fernandinho has shone at the back in this team, imagine what this fella could be like.
I would like to see Koulibaly at City too. We have a glaring weakness in the City side and Koulibaly would very likely make a huge impact at City. It will be very interesting to watch tonight's game. I would like Napoli to win but that might delay a Koulibaly transfer.

It's likely Napoli will go out, Koulibaly will be auctioned off but City have not won any auctions recently.

Defending, in general, is going to shit.

It hasn't evolved like other areas, apart from athleticism (in some cases).

Maybe because defenders every move is scrutinised by pundits and VAR etc. whilst the sins of 'attacking flair' are overlooked - diving like a tart is ignored and largely goes unpunished. The great defenders of yesteryear got away with things that they wouldn't today... i think you are correct its a dying art but the goalposts have also been uprooted and moved across town.

I would like to see Koulibaly at City too. We have a glaring weakness in the City side and Koulibaly would very likely make a huge impact at City. It will be very interesting to watch tonight's game. I would like Napoli to win but that might delay a Koulibaly transfer.

It's likely Napoli will go out, Koulibaly will be auctioned off but City have not won any auctions recently.

In the grander scheme of things I hoping for a Napoli win.

I can't help but get feelings of Mangala with Koulibaily. I have said it a few times.

I hope I am completely wrong and we finally have the long term partner for Laporte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.