Kalidou Koulibaly

look at the name of the video, its his performance against the current CL holders not some random best highlights

afaik napoli played the dippers 4 times in the last two years, winning 2, drawing 1 and losing once, only 2 goals conceeded

I dont think anyone else is interested at the prices ADL is quoting despite his best efforts at creating some kind of bidding war. Suspect this will get done at about €63 million + add ons up to €70 million.

If Utds interest is genuine (i doubt it) and they bid a bit more than us - we''ll walk and rightly so in my book and tell ADL to shove it where the pope wont look for it.

It's slowly becoming more apparent that Napoli wants to sell. Covid + No European Competition means they'll need money from somewhere. ADL is just posturing to get the most amount.

I’ve thought this one would be the deal that gets done all along, for once ADL doesn’t have the upper hand as this is his last chance to realise a decent fee for KK. Consequently it’ll get done, imo, for a figure in region of £60mil with a few shitty add ons.

Your logic is correct but ADL is one of those guys like Donald Trump or Boris Johnson who has zero emotional intelligence and a limited grasp of reality. He’s a bluffer and a bullshitter who will play poker - because that’s what he does - even when he doesn’t have a decent hand. I do wonder whether City are prepared to play his stupid games and tolerate his bad behaviour for too long- I guess it depends on how much we want plan A or whether plan B looks almost as good an option. If KK is plan A and Diego Carlos is plan B - I think we’ll move to plan B quite quickly If we don’t think we can deal with ADL.

He’s a known quantity and will be dealt with accordingly. The only way City get dragged along by this arsehole would be if we feel like we gave up too easily and cheaply on Van Dyke.

Looks like CBS are in heavy demand this summer and it’s too bad Garcia doesn’t have longer in his contract, because we are probably going to give him away.

Anyone been keeping an eye on Tosin and Sandler? Any chance they can play a part? Who knew right footed, RCB would be an issue?!

If we can fill that hole, even if we don’t do any other business, we should be in decent shape. However, personally, I’d like another strong, decent-sized, box to box midfielder and young 6’ center forward prospect, if we don’t already have one in the EDS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.