Kalidou Koulibaly

Time to pull out and buy Soyuncu from Leicester. He's a better player and knows the Premier League.

From the Leicester games I've seen Soyuncu looks like a gangly, clumsy player with concentration lapses and prone to diving in as well as giving away free kicks. A tall Otamendi. Shit, in a word. An absolute no in my opinion.

Got bored. Went on a Napoli forum. They don’t seem happy that he’s going. The claim that he should have been sold when Sarri left because of his stock and value around then was over €100million; now they’re selling him for monetary purposes and nothing more. No one believes that Gabriel is a better player than him and the fact a couple of his performances have been below par this season doesn’t reflect him having fallen off a cliff like widely considered, but apparently the same goes for the entire team. They’re not happy with ADL by the sounds of things and all want him to stay.

Sounds similar to Kompany performing below par in 2015/2016 but much due to the fact the team was in fact well below their own standards.

Just thought I’d share my findings from the Neapolitan Bluemoon :-)
Not an overpriced Mangala wannabe, then? That’s reassuring.

Seriously, thanks for posting that.

Last edited:
Some media, his agent , the president, and duncan castles, have all put plenty of work into making it happen.
Doubt if we will fall into the trap.

Decent player, he’s not great though

Fair enough - it’s all about opinions mate.

Definitely not worth what Leicester would be asking for him though, so there’s little point any of us discussing him as a genuine target.

They’ll want Maguire money again, which we’d be off our heads to pay for him - irrespective of anyone’s opinion on him!

Napoli are upset because the €70m will include bonuses that may take years to realise if they ever do. They’re also concerned about how long things might take to finalise, as working through Ramadani, rather than directly with the club, makes it a longer process and affects what other business they can do. We’re also refusing to move swiftly whilst we remain in the CL, which again is a time concern for Napoli- should have beaten Barcelona! :-)

Lazio are also concerned about how long it is taking for Silva to pledge his future to them. They thought they’d have heard this week but have been told that they might not know until after next weekend, assuming we stay in and win the CL. In the silence, their imaginations are running riot and they fear the intervention of another club, ironically Napoli.

All drawn from Corriere Della Sport.

Some media, his agent , the president, and duncan castles, have all put plenty of work into making it happen.
Doubt if we will fall into the trap.

We are either in for him or we're not.

Nothing they say will change anything. If we're not bidding already then we already have the money assigned elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.