Kalvin Phillips - Amazon Prime

If it's anything like last season for Kalv, his Dad won't be watching him play football

I am sure it will be interesting to watch like most car-crash TV is but I can't help feeling Kalvin should have waited until he had achieved something more significant with his football career. No wonder Pep was pissed off about his lack of focus if he was tied up with this. The Amazon documentary which concentrated on the entire team was more valid because it promoted the club. This one might damage the club.
Have you made that up about Pep being pissed off about the lack of focus or just read it in one of those places that make stuff up.

What makes you think it will be car crash TV? Sounds like it should be an interesting insight into his struggles last season.

Reactions: CC1
Have you made that up about Pep being pissed off about the lack of focus or just read it in one of those places that make stuff up.

What makes you think it will be car crash TV? Sounds like it should be an interesting insight into his struggles last season.
I think Pep made it clear how he felt in every press conference. He called Phillips out publically over his fitness levels for starters. I am sure the Amazon show will be a good watch but the timing is not good because Phillips is unproven at the elite level and has flopped so far at City. For example both Sergio and Tevez had incredibly traumatic childhoods but, as far as I know, they didn't discuss them in the media until they had become world stars. They did their talking on the pitch first.

Every press conference ? Besides it's just a candid interview, I cant see anything wrong with it myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.