Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of City fans were in love with average Ferran Torres. "Trust in Pep" as always :) This is for me similar case. A player who is IMO not good enough for us and IMO we could find better around the world ;) But it's just my own opinion.

A lot of City fans were in love with average Ferran Torres. "Trust in Pep" as always :) This is for me similar case. A player who is IMO not good enough for us and IMO we could find better around the world ;) But it's just my own opinion.

We don’t need him to be a world beater in fairness, it’s not a wow signing and I will be meh if it doesn’t happen but as a Rodri back up playing against fodder at home or to see a game out in Europe(try that sometime Pep) he would add value.

and in your opinion? what you think?

End of the day Leeds don’t need to sell so they won’t be lo-balled by us but if the lad wants to go and it is by no means certain he does then we will be a good fit for him and him for us . I do think this one needs to happen soon though .

completely agree, particularly the last sentence. Wrap it up or move on. We don’t need another Kane saga in miniature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.