Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it would come back into fashion one day
manchester-city-home-football-shirt-1984-1985-s_5698_1.jpg

Just need to lose 3 stone to get it on
Is that why you keep it in your sauna?

I just don't see him in midfield for us. I think it's more likely that Foden or Grealish play there. I don't remember the same desire for Zinchenko to play midfield before his good performance last night and I doubt one performance against a poor Scotland will change Guardiola's thinking.

In all of the years he's been at the club, I can't remember Zinchenko playing in midfield more than a couple of times. I'd rather have Cancelo and Walker for the RB slot and Zinchenko fighting for the LB position with a new signing.

I hope he doesn't leave as he's a decent LB and can cover a midfield position in an emergency but if he stays, his games will most likely be at LB. I suspect that he will leave though if we bring in another player for that position.
Would like Zinchenko to stay as well. On that we agree but I’ll have to disagree on just one good performance in midfield for Ukraine. He’s done it on numerous occasions for his country. What’s that saying… ‘you can only beat what is in front of you’…

Nonetheless, you are right in indicating that there are more talented options for the midfield positions at City. Regardless, you need someone like Zinchenko in the squad.

Last edited:
Looks like a more difficult deal to get done now they’ve stayed up. He‘s an important player for Leeds and they would quite rightly be reluctant to see him go, and rather move others on and build around him and Raphinha…

I hope we don’t waste too much time trying to make a deal with a club that don’t want to sell and instead quickly move on to other targets.

Looks like a more difficult deal to get done now they’ve stayed up. He‘s an important player for Leeds and they would quite rightly be reluctant to see him go, and rather move others on and build around him and Raphinha…

I hope we don’t waste too much time trying to make a deal with a club that don’t want to sell and instead quickly move on to other targets.
Im sure we got time, window doesnt open here till next week or in most of the top leagues till July 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.