Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if city are gonna switch next season to a 4-2-3-1. I don't think they want Phillips to be a bit part player. Cucurella and Walker/Cancelo pushed really high. Grealish behind Haaland. I guess we will find out but I can see a tactical change from pep again.

I wonder if city are gonna switch next season to a 4-2-3-1. I don't think they want Phillips to be a bit part player. Cucurella and Walker/Cancelo pushed really high. Grealish behind Haaland. I guess we will find out but I can see a tactical change from pep again.
Do we ever play such a static formation? Lol it will be much more fluid then that

Would be funny if Phillips actually turns out to be Bernardo’s replacement.

There's is without doubt a tweak coming, based on players signed, players rumoured to be coming in and players rumoured to be off, Pep will switch it up
He changes little things most seasons anyway, but we might see a bit more than small changes
The fullbacks is what is interesting me, if Crucherella (SP) is brought in especially, as Haaland likes a cross as well, I saw someone post that Walker may miss out slightly more in favour of Cancello and I agree based on crossing ability
But who knows only Pep, it will be interesting to see what changes he makes to our set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.