Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a permanent deal, unlikely. He's just signed until 2026 and is highly rated by the club.

Loan? Good chance of it happening and I think we will definitely be off to someone this summer - with Haaland and Alvarez in the team, he's unlikely to be getting opportunities any time soon.
Totally agree that he’s gonna go on loan but not to Brighton imo, as they don’t do loans. McAtee has been linked tho, but those died quick

Don't really know where to find those statistics. I had a quick flick through their losses in the 20/21 season and he played in 7 out of 15 of them, with him being unavailable for the rest. It's a bit time consuming and I've not looked at the draws but that roughly stacks up with the fact he only played half the games that season.

Gave up early on in the 21/22 season because it was taking ages and generally a stupid way of me doing it. I also realised the sample size isn't significant enough to draw any real conclusions, especially when you're not factoring in the rest of Leeds injury problems and how they aligned with the same periods of time Phillips was unavailable.
I can save you the trouble...Leeds were much better over the past 2 years with KP on the pitch...how that translates into the impact he'd have or not have at City I can't be certain (neither can anyone else on here, btw)...we'll have to trust Pep and the City brain trust on that and wait and see...but he's a proven player at club and country regardless of whether you like him for us or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.